Becoming a corporate member of RZSS is a great way to demonstrate to your staff, clients and customers that you care about wildlife conservation.
Our flexible corporate membership package is designed to suit the needs of your business. Becoming a corporate member of RZSS costs just £1,100 (or £650 for companies with less than 100 employees) per year. As a corporate member, you will have access to a range of benefits, including:
- A ticket allocation for the use of your staff and/or clients for both RZSS Edinburgh Zoo and RZSS Highland Wildlife Park
- Special discounts for events at RZSS Edinburgh Zoo and RZSS Highland Wildlife Park
- Login details to book panda viewing slots at RZSS Edinburgh Zoo
- One volunteering day a year, for up to 15 staff members, with our Property and Estates department at RZSS Edinburgh Zoo
- Opportunity to have your support acknowledged on our website and social media, which reach an audience of over 1.7million people a year.
Did you know…
- RZSS is Scotland’s leading international conservation charity
- Founded in 1909, the Society looks after over 7,000 animals in our parks
- We work both in Scotland and in over 20 countries worldwide
- Through our parks, we engage with over 750,000 visitors per year
- We receive no government funding – your support makes a huge difference
Please contact the RZSS Development team to find out more about becoming a corporate member by giving us a call on 0131 314 0380 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate membership is subject to terms and conditions.