Chris West - CEO, RZSS
“Players of People’s Postcode Lottery started their support of RZSS in 2013. We are extremely grateful to have received an incredible £500,000 towards our work to date. Players' support will help RZSS run conservation programmes in Scotland as well as in over 20 countries across the world. This invaluable support also goes towards our extensive education programmes, helping children to learn more about nature and endangered species when they visit RZSS Edinburgh Zoo and RZSS Highland Wildlife Park. Of course, player support also helps us provide for our array of special animals, in a safe and stimulating environment.”
Clara Govier, Head of Charities at People’s Postcode Lottery
“Players of People’s Postcode Lottery have been supporting RZSS since 2013 and have awarded this fantastic charity £500,000 to date. The funding has enabled the charity to maintain both Edinburgh Zoo and the Highland Wildlife Park and specifically helped to create a new meerkat enclosure, entrance plaza and discovery centre. We are delighted that our players are able to support the fantastic work at RZSS and look forward to continuing our relationship with them.”
About People's Postcode Lottery
It’s not just players who win with People’s Postcode Lottery. A minimum of 27.5% will be awarded to charities like ours. Players have so far raised over £129.9 million for good causes!
About People’s Postcode Lottery
- People’s Postcode Lottery is a charity lottery. Players play with their postcodes to win cash prizes while raising money for charities and good causes across Great Britain and globally
- People’s Postcode Lottery is an External Lottery Manager and manages multiple society lotteries promoted by different causes supporting a range of charities. For details on which society lottery is running each week, visit www.postcodelottery.co.uk/society
- Postcode Lottery Limited is regulated by the Gambling Commission under certificate nr 000-000829-N-102511-010 and 000-000829-R-102513-009. Registered office: Titchfield House, 69/85 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4RR
- People’s Postcode Lottery players support the following Trusts – Postcode African Trust, Postcode Animal Trust, Postcode Care Trust, Postcode Children Trust, Postcode Community Trust, Postcode Culture Trust, Postcode Dream Trust, Postcode Earth Trust, Postcode Global Trust, Postcode Green Trust, Postcode Heroes Trust, Postcode Local Trust, Postcode Planet Trust, Postcode Support Trust, People’s Postcode Trust and Postcode Sport Trust. These Trusts are funded entirely by players and support a variety of good causes. For further information on each charity, visit: www.postcodelottery.co.uk/charities
- A minimum of 30% of the ticket price will now be awarded to charities and good causes. Players have so far raised £118.8 Million for good causes across the country
- There are five draws a month with prizes every day and each ticket costs £2 – paid monthly in advance by direct debit. For further prize information, visit: www.postcodelottery.co.uk/prizes
- Maximum amount a single ticket can win is 10% of the draw revenue to a maximum of £400,000
- Players can sign up by Direct Debit, credit card or PayPal online at www.postcodelottery.co.uk, or by calling 0808 10-9-8-7-6-5.