- Giant panda conservation China & UK
- Pine hoverfly restoration RZSS Edinburgh Zoo
- Pallas's cat research Iran, Nepal, Mongolia and Kazakhstan
- Budongo Conservation Field Station Budongo Forest, Uganda
- Arid-land conservation genetics
- Genetic support for conservation breeding and reintroduction
- Scottish Wildcat Action Scotland, UK
- On-site biodiversity RZSS Edinburgh Zoo & Highland Wildlife Park
THE ROYAL ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF SCOTLANDSign into our Members Portal here
RZSS WildGenes - Using genetics to tackle the illegal ivory trade in Cambodia
RZSS WildGenes are working with Fauna and Flora International (FFI) on a project to develop a conservation genetics laboratory in Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh.
Cabinet Secretary launches plastic bottle reward scheme at Edinburgh Zoo
Children and families were joined by Roseanna Cunningham MSP today to launch RZSS Edinburgh Zoo’s new plastic bottle reward scheme and Green Pawprints campaign.