- Giant panda conservation China & UK
- Pine hoverfly restoration RZSS Edinburgh Zoo
- Pallas's cat research Iran, Nepal, Mongolia and Kazakhstan
- Budongo Conservation Field Station Budongo Forest, Uganda
- Arid-land conservation genetics
- Genetic support for conservation breeding and reintroduction
- Scottish Wildcat Action Scotland, UK
- On-site biodiversity RZSS Edinburgh Zoo & Highland Wildlife Park
THE ROYAL ZOOLOGICAL SOCIETY OF SCOTLANDSign into our Members Portal here
WildGenes Blog: Counting capercaillie using feathers from the forest floor…
DNA analysis is a powerful tool when it comes to informing conservation practices and population management. For instance, did you know it can be used to evaluate the number of individuals in the wild without actually having to see them?
RZSS Giant Armadillo Project - Caught on camera
The RZSS Giant Armadillo Project team have caught a wide variety of diffent species using giant armadillo burrows using camera traps.