How you can help
Together with support from members and visitors, we protect wildlife here in Scotland and around the world.
From restoring threatened species to the wild, to providing expertise in genetic management and veterinary health, and protecting wild places with local conservation partners, we are active where we are needed most.
With both our zoos currently closed due to COVID-19, the income we usually receive to run our 23 wild conservation projects is no longer available.
- £15 could extract a DNA sample from a rare species like the dama gazelle
- £30 could vaccinate a wildcat to protect it from disease
- £50 could genetically test a critically endangered Siamese crocodile for the conservation breeding programme
- £130 could health screen a beaver before it goes back into the wild
- £145 Supports a Ugandan fieldworker to monitor and protect a chimpanzee community for a month
Can you help conserve wildlife with your gift today?
The difference you make
RZSS would like to extend a huge thank you to all our members, supporters, corporate sponsors, adopters, Trusts & Foundations and institutional donors. Your commitment and passion has enabled us to make some fantastic strides in our ongoing efforts to deliver conservation and education programmes both in Scotland and across the globe. There is still much to be done, but with your support we are closer than ever to conserving some of the world’s most threatened species.Make a donation