Start the new year off by doing something AMAZING!
Animals in our parks and in the wild need your support now more than ever.
Your donations can make the world of difference to the animals you love.
You can fundraise as a family, a school, with work colleagues, with friends, or take on a solo challenge! By fundraising for RZSS you can have lots of fun and will be making a huge difference to wildlife across the world.
Please get in touch if you are thinking of fundraising for us – we’d love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be delighted to help.
Whether it be bungee jumping for Budongo, busking for beavers or crocheting for critically-endangered cats, our wonderful supporters continue to do incredible things for the animals you love. Thank you!
How your donations help
- A donation of £10 could treat giant panda, Yang Guang, to a slice of his favourite panda cake, made from a secret recipe...
- A donation of £50 could feed sumatran tigers, Lucu and Dharma, for a week
- A donation of £165 could feed our penguin colony for a day
- A donation of £350 could feed a Scottish wildcat for a year in the dedicated conservation breeding for release centre at Highland Wildlife Park
- A donation of £1,000 could feed a giraffe for a month. For donations of £1,000 or more we can arrange a special thank you visit to an animal of your choice
Did you know you can also support when you're shopping online?
Do you regularly shop online? Would like to raise money – for free – while doing so? Simply visit giveasyoulive.com before you make your purchases. Choose Royal Zoological Society of Scotland as the charity you wish to support – and every penny you raise will go towards saving species from extinction.
How about Amazon? Did you know that when you shop with Amazon, you can support your favourite charity each time you shop, at no extra cost to you?
Simply use smile.amazon.co.uk to get started!