You can help ensure a brighter future for wildlife. Whether you have fond memories of visiting our parks or care passionately about protecting endangered species, you can help to create a world where nature is protected, valued and loved.
A gift in your Will costs nothing in your lifetime and ensures a better planet for future generations. Your gift will help protect wildlife and inspire people to care for animals while enjoying Edinburgh Zoo and Highland Wildlife Park for years to come.
By pledging even 1% to wildlife in your Will, you can make a difference to endangered species around the world. Your gift can help bring wildcats in Scotland back from the brink of extinction, fund research with chimpanzees in Uganda or protect giant armadillos and anteaters in Brazil.
An unrestricted gift allows our charity to use your gift wherever the need is greatest at that time. If you would like to make a gift to a specific area of our work, we’d love to discuss this with you further to ensure we can meet your wishes.
When instructing your solicitor, all you need is our charity's name, address and charity number:
Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, 134 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, EH12 6TS
Scottish Charity Number: SC004064
If you already have a Will, you can have your solicitor add a codicil, which is an amendment to your wishes.
After you’ve looked after your loved ones, please consider leaving a gift to RZSS in your will.
Our legacy promises to you
- We promise not to intrude on your privacy by telephoning you about this way of giving
- We will never ask you the size or type of legacy if you decide to support our work this way
- We absolutely recognise that those closest to you come first in your Will
- We will never ask you to tell us your intentions, but if you do tell us your intentions then we are able to thank you, which we’d love to be able to do
- We fully understand that personal circumstances change and there might be a time when you must take RZSS out of your will
- We promise to use your gift wisely
- Your gift is incredibly important and if you want it used for a specific purpose, please contact us to ensure we can fulfil your wishes.
Get in touch
For a chat in confidence, please contact Mia Lutsch by emailing email@example.com or call us on 0131 314 0380.
If you’ve already included us in your Will, thank you! Please get in touch as we’d love the opportunity to thank you in person and show you the lasting impact your gift will have.