Runners, cyclists, bakers, origami-makers.... we need YOUR help.
Do you have what it takes to 'bake a difference' for wildlife? Or perhaps you would like to cycle for wildcats?
Endangered animals in the wild and in our parks need your support to thrive.
Rise to the challenge and become a conservation hero!
If you would like to set up your own incredible fundraising challenge for the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, you've come to the right place!
The first step is to set up an online fundraising page
If you already know what you want to do to support, fantastic! You can create your very own donation page online with JustGiving, where you can tell your friends and family more about your challenge, share training updates, and start raising much-needed funds.
Why not get together with friends, family, teammates, or your local community group? By fundraising for you can have lots of fun, whilst taking pride in the knowledge you are stepping up for vulnerable species all over the world.
Please get in touch if you are thinking of starting a challenge or event – we’d love to hear from you and help to promote your efforts every step of the way.
Email us at email@example.com and one of the team will be delighted to help.
Whether it be bungee jumping for Budongo, busking for beavers or crocheting for critically-endangered cats, you, our wonderful supports continue to do some incredible things to support your favourite animals both in our zoos and in the wild. Thank you.
Need some ideas to get started?
- Celebrate a birthday or a big occasion by saving wildlife around the world! You can ask your loved ones for donations instead of presents (you could even ask them to dress up as their favourite animal for the occasion!).
- ‘Bake’ a difference for wildlife! Sell your treats and share your recipes to support conservation work around the globe.
- Raise money for RZSS while you complete a marathon! Do it alone or with a group, and it could be part of an organised event, a virtual event, or a personal challenge, all whilst supporting endangered species.
- Are you a keen artist? Set up a fundraising page to raffle off your work.
- Can you find sponsors while you busk for beavers or sing for Siamese crocodile?
- Can you felt or knit any of the over twenty species we are currently working to save? Try your hand at crocheting a critically endangered cat, sell your wares, and donate to save a species.
- Host a dinner party with your friends to raise money for your favourite animals.
- Do you have your own business? You could do a giveaway of one of your products or services to encourage donations!
- Are you a thrill seeker? Give into your daredevil side and take part in a junkie side bungee jump, abseil, or skydive all in aid of charity.
- Fitness fanatic? Set yourself a difficult challenge whether that be mountain climbing, cycling, skiing, weightlifting and ask your friends and family to support you!
Did you know you can also support when you're shopping online?
Do you regularly shop online? Would like to raise money - for free - while doing so? Simply visit giveasyoulive.com before you make your purchases. Choose Royal Zoological Society of Scotland as the charity you wish to support - and every penny you raise will go towards saving species from extinction.
How about Amazon? Did you know that when you shop with Amazon, you can support your favourite charity each time you shop, at no extra cost to you?
Simply use smile.amazon.co.uk to get started!