Did you know that the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) care for over 3,000 animals and protect threatened wildlife in Scotland and around the world?
We need your help to ensure a lasting future for wildlife.
A gift in your will costs nothing in your lifetime and ensures a future for the animals at Edinburgh Zoo and Highland Wildlife Park, as well as the species our conservation team save in the wild.
Perhaps you shared fond memories at one of our sites with your loved ones. Your gift will ensure that Edinburgh Zoo and Highland Wildlife Park can be enjoyed for generations to come.
By pledging even 1% to wildlife in your will, you can make the world of difference for endangered animals.
Your gift could play a lasting role in the restoration of Scottish wildcats in the Highlands, help to fund research with chimpanzees in Uganda or fund education programmes for the next generation.
Your gift could go to the care of one of your favourite animals at Edinburgh Zoo or Highland Wildlife Park. An unrestricted gift is the most helpful as it allows our charity to use your gift wherever the need is greatest at that time.
However, if you would like to make a gift to a specific area of our work we’d love to discuss this with you further to ensure we can meet your wishes.
If you already have a will, you can have your solicitor add a codicil, which is an amendment to your wishes
When instructing your solicitor, all you need is our charity's name, address and charity number:
Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, 134 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, EH12 6TS
Scottish Charity Number: SC004064
After you’ve looked after your loved ones, please consider leaving a gift to RZSS in your Will
Our legacy promises to you
- We promise not to intrude on your privacy by telephoning you about this way of giving
- We will never ask you the size or type of legacy if you decide to support our work this way
- We absolutely recognise that those closest to you come first in your Will
- We will never ask you to tell us your intentions, but if you do tell us your intentions then we are able to thank you, which we’d love to be able to do
- We fully understand that personal circumstances change and there might be a time when you must take RZSS out of your Will
- We promise to use your gift wisely
- Your gift is incredibly important and if you want it used for a specific purpose please contact us to ensure we can fulfil your wishes
Get in touch
For a chat in confidence, please contact our development team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0131 314 0380.
If you’ve already included us in your Will, thank you. We’d love the opportunity to thank you in person and show you the lasting impact your gift will have.